This is one of my favorite recipes for these cold mornings. I have 1 serving with half the amount of pumpkin seeds and berries,that morning and save the other serving for another day within that week. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup raw unsalted almonds
- 1/4 cup raw unsalted walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 Tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 handful fresh berries
- Using a food processor, grind the almonds, walnuts allspice and flaxseeds into a course grain (not a powder). Set aside.
- Whisk until thick like a custard the almond milk and eggs. Add mashed banana and almond milk. Mix well. Add nut mixture, mixing well.
- Over low heat in a saucepan add mixture, stirring frequently, until the thickness you like. Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds and fresh berries, if you want and serve.