These tips may take some planning, but you will sure be glad you planned ahead.
- Share a meal and save on cost and calories.
- Leave off the mayo and special sauce. They are high in fat.
- Do not super-size. This is just adding calories and fat.
- Remember shakes, sodas and specialty dinks just add more calories to your meal.
- Order a side salad instead of fries.
- Do not add cheese.
- Choose the healthier options on the menu such as the grilled chicken instead of the hamburger.
- Ask for nutritional information.
- Check the nutritional information online before you go out and make your decision ahead of time.