- 4 ounces chicken breast, boneless/skinless, cut into strips
- 3 to 4 large shrimp, whole, cleaned & tails removed
- 1/4 cup water chestnuts, Sliced
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp each minced ginger root & garlic
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp orange juice
- 1 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups watercress, remove bottom 2 inches
- 1 cup spinach, Cleaned
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 2 Tsp sesame oil
- non-stick cooking spray
- Heat a nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat.
- Add green onion, garlic, ginger root and saute for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes, until the chicken is almost done.
- Add the lime juice, orange juice, soy sauce, slmonds and water chestnuts and bring to a simmer.
- Add shrimp and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is done.
- Remove mixture from pan and add sesame oil to pan and heat over medium high heat.
- Add watercress, spinach and bean sprouts and saute 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place asian greens on plate & cover with chicken & shrimp mixture.
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- * Calories 370
- * Total Fat (g) 18
- * Saturated Fat (g) 1
- * Cholesterol (mg) 10
- * Sodium (mg) 90
- * Carbohydrate (g) 17
- * Protein (g) 37
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet